Wake – up, America, and demand, your public officials, become far more responsible, when it comes, to protecting our environment, addressing climate control needs/ realities, and protecting this PLANET, before it’s too late! Doesn’t it make sense, to proceed forward, and demand, they take all necessary steps, sooner, rather than later, in order to fulfill our obligations, to generations, which follow? It often appears, President Trump, either, doesn’t seem to know, or care, about environmental concerns, taking numerous steps, to deny climate change, and, also, appearing to take measures, to disprove scientists, and scientific evidence, when it doesn’t meet his apparent, personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest, or, doesn’t care, because he feels, at his age, his lack of vision, won’t affect him, personally! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why, this issue is such an important, relevant, and sustainable one.
1. Priorities; perceptions; planning: Shouldn’t the future of the world, be a significant priority? However, it appears, it is not one, for the current President! He articulates a message, focused on perceptions, of referring, to the possibility, as merely, Fake News, and refuses to proceed, with adequate, needed planning!
2. Listen; learn; leading: A responsible leader, consistently, listens to experts, and professionals, and learns, from them, so he can be leading others, in a relevant, sustainable manner! Wouldn’t you agree, Donald Trump’s administration, has not proceeded, in that way?
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention; articulate: The President’s apparent attitude, towards the environment, is, it is not a priority! He has refused to develop his aptitude, and understanding, so he might pay attention, as is needed! Instead of articulating a meaningful, relevant, sustainable message, he articulates his personal, pronounced doubts!
4. Needs: The scientists, and experts, inform us, it is an essential need, and priority, to proactively, consider, and focus, on ways to reduce man’s influence on climate change, and protect our environment!
5. Emphasis; encourage; envision; environment; ecology: Instead of placing his emphasis, where it might do, the most good, and encouraging others, to follow, he has taken us out of the Paris Accords, and envisions, an alternate – reality, where the environment, is secondary, to short – term, economic – greed, issues! The world needs, an ecological mind – set, and assuming personal responsibility, sooner, rather than later!
6. Timely; truth; trust: Now, perhaps, more than ever, we need our public officials, to take timely action, in terms of environmental and climate – related matters! They should only earn our trust, when they, consistently, tell the truth!
We only have one planet, and, each of us, only occupies it for a short – period, and must be responsible for leaving it, in its best possible condition, to future generations! As citizens, and voters, we must demand public leaders, do their part, now, and, also, each of us, do our personal part, as well!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, conducted personal development seminars, and worked on political campaigns, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for common sense: http://facebook.com/commonsense4all
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10171339